RTKC is looking for creative individuals to make fun and exciting upcycle projects for the 2019 Upcycle Challenge being hosted by the RT Store.
“Upcycle” is a term that refers to transforming a used item, which some people might think of as junk, into something with value and purpose.
We hope you will join us in creating fun and exciting upcycle projects for our Man Cave/She Shed booth theme.
Here are the details:
What we need:
At least 10 crafters, artisans, builders, wood workers, etc. to upcycle an item or items. The RT Store is happy to provide materials for upcycling. Each person that upcycles an item will also receive free tickets to the show.
How to get involved:
- Email us today to join our team of Upcycle Challengers! (Deadline to respond is January 7th.)
- Visit the RT Store to pick out supplies and items for your upcycle project(s). Tell the guys at the cash register, “This is for the Upcycle Challenge”.
- Once you know what your upcycle project will be, please send an email to let us know what your project is and if you will have more than one item. This will help us plan our booth space.
- Post updates, teasers, sneak-peaks, photos, and/or videos of your upcycle projects on your social media accounts. Be sure to tag @RTStoreLiberty and @RebuildingTogetherKC. Also mention the Upcycle Challenge at the KC Remodel + Garden Show and include #KCHomeShows (Twitter: @KCHomeShows) (Instagram: @HomeShows).
- Help us promote the show and a special promo code (TBA) for $1 off tickets to the KC Remodel + Garden Show on your blog or Social Media sites.
- Bring your completed upcycle project(s) to the RT Store anytime the week of January 28. Call or Text Ed at 816.918.8818 to make special after-hours arrangements if needed, or to arrange for pick-up if your project is too large for you to deliver.
- In appreciation of your time and talent, each of our Upcycle Challengers will receive two free show tickets. These are available for pick-up at the RT Store.