Thanks for your support of our Double Discount Car Show!
We appreciate all of the owners who brought their awesome show cars, and
we are grateful for the shoppers who came and purchased our supplies for a net profit of $6,365!
Your support enables us to eliminate unsafe and deplorable living conditions for our neighbors in need.
Come and shop for some great deals, plus enjoy the beautiful cars on display!
We will also enjoy delicious food from Mission American Gratitude food truck, Veterans Barbers for Veterans, and a representative from the Veterans Community Project.
From completing more than 68 Safe at Home projects, 20 Rebuilding Day projects, two large grant projects with Lowe’s and Sears, our first home modifications for an individual with Developmental Disabilities, and a major Revitalization Project with the City of Excelsior Springs, it’s been an active year for Rebuilding Together and our amazing network of volunteers. And now as 2018 comes to a close, we’re incredibly excited to kick off our year-end campaign, “Rebuild a house. Create a home.”
We’re proud to bring together neighbors, volunteers, civic organizations, churches, schools, corporate sponsors and individual donors to help people and communities in need. And when we take on a new Rebuild project, we know we’re signing up for a number of repairs:
- Fixing leaking roofs
- Repairing doors and windows
- Repairing HVAC systems
- Installing smoke detectors
- Painting home interiors
- Mowing and maintaining yards
Our vision is to secure safe homes and communities for everyone, and these repairs are changing lives one home, one community at a time. But we couldn’t do it without the support of over 500 volunteers each year and generous donors who help fund our work!
So as we approach the end of 2018, will you make a donation to our “Rebuild a house. Create a home.” campaign and help us complete one of the projects on our list?
Rebuilding Together Kansas City
A great big thank you to all of our 2018 Rebuilding Day Sponsors! This annual event, aimed to solve the urgent need for safe homes and communities for everyone, could not happen without you.
Don’t Miss Our House Selection Meeting!
It’s almost time to select your house(s) for Rebuilding Day 2018! See the important details below and how you can access the project pictures to assist you in making your selection!
HOUSE SELECTION MEETING
When: Tuesday, August 7th, 2018 at 7:00pm
Where: Second Baptist Church, 300 E Kansas St, Liberty, MO 64068
(Assembly Room on 2nd Floor – Use South Entrance)
Who: Rebuilding Day Crew Leaders
- Click here to access the Project Pictures. More houses will be added in the days leading up to the selection meeting.
- Email us at Info@RebuildingTogetherKC.org if you are attending the House Selection Meeting and we will send you a list of the project site addresses. Although no home visits are allowed before the meeting, you will be able to find the location of each house.
- Contact our office at Info@RebuildingTogetherKC.org or call 816-781-8985 for more information.
- Want to get your business involved or would like to become a Rebuilding Day Sponsor? Check out our Sponsorship Commitment Form.
Rebuilding Day 2018 will be Saturday, October 6th!