2020 Events Dates and Information
How to get involved and the steps it takes to have a successful Rebuilding Day experience for your volunteers and the homeowners
July 16, 2020: Virtual House Selection Meeting
- This meeting is for crew leaders to choose a house to work on.
- CLICK HERE TO REGISTER FOR THE VIRTUAL HOUSE SELECTION MEETING
- Once we have received your registration you will be emailed a list of Project site addresses.
- PLEASE NOTE: NO home visits are allowed before the Virtual House Selection Meeting. This list is to complete a drive-by of the house location if you like or to just locate it on a map.
- After your house is chosen you will receive contact information for the homeowner in order to begin the Rebuilding Day Process.
July 17, 2020-August 11th: Complete a Home Visit
- Contact the homeowner
- Complete a home visit to assess home repair needs.
July 17, 2020 - August 13, 2020: Crew Information and Pre-Project Details Worksheet
August 13, 2020: Crew Leader's Meeting
- Thursday, August 13, 2020, at 7:00 pm
- Location to be determined-it could be on Zoom again
- We will review the Crew Information Form and the List of Intended Repairs that you have submitted to RTKC beforehand
- Finalize project budgets, discuss any special arrangements and permitting requirements, network resources, t-shirt orders, and answer all questions, etc
July 17, 2020 - August 31, 2020: List of Intended Repairs and Project Budget Worksheet
- Download the pdf LIST OF INTENDED REPAIRS, HOMEOWNER AGREEMENT HERE -there is no online version of this form-the client must sign off on the hard copy.
- Fill out this form detailing a simple list of the home repairs you will be doing for the client
- During a second home visit, have the client sign this form
- PLEASE NOTE: The client must sign a hard copy of this form and a copy needs to be returned to RTKC by August 31.
- Fill out a Project Budget Worksheet to estimate costs. Click here to DOWNLOAD THE PDF. Bring this to the Crew Leader's Meeting on August 13, 2020 to clarify any questions you may have.
September 19, 2020: Rebuilding Day